Click link below picture

.

The father of a slain U.S. Army corporal says President Donald Trump offered him $25,000 over the phone earlier this year while calling to offer his condolences and then never followed through, according to The Washington Post. 

Chris Baldridge told the publication that a few weeks after his 22-year-old son, Army Cpl. Dillon Baldridge, was gunned down by an Afghan police officer on June 10, he had a 15-minute phone call with the president. Baldridge said he told Trump of “his struggle with the manner in which his son was killed,” according the Post story, and was offered $25,000 after telling the president about his frustration with the military’s survivor benefits program.

Baldridge said he “can barely rub two nickels together,” and that his ex-wife would receive the Pentagon’s $100,000 death gratuity because she was his son’s beneficiary.

.

.

.

Click link below for article and video:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/military-father-says-trump-offered-him-25000-and-never-followed-through_us_59e7b278e4b00905bdae7ef7?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

.

__________________________________________